Hikvision CCTV camera is the best to monitor the live activities within the camera coverage area. Moreover, it keeps a record that is also useful to investigate any criminal case. It is very popular both in the home as well as the business office for avoiding any unethical issue.
However, purchasing a CCTV camera is not only the ultimate step. It is essential to install it correctly to make it perform well. So in this case, it is essential to look for the best Hikvision CCTV camera installation.
Setup CCTV Camera System with a Few Simple Steps:
The users need to follow the steps below to perform the Hikvision CCTV camera installation without any technical issues. Hence, perform the following:
Step 1: Figure out the Installation Space
Before installation, you might pick up the spot when you mount the Hikvision CCTV cameras. Remember, the cameras should be installed in such a way that most of the area around the camera must be within the camera coverage.
Instead of mounting the camera on the wall, it should be installed on the outside wall of the front door so that the outside can be monitored. Besides this, the indoor installation must be between two doors and no metal objects or walls that are present in front of it.
Step 2: Start the Camera Installation Program
- First, make a hole in such a way that the Hikvision camera’s cables can be fed through it properly. To take the measurement, hold up the camera and mark the holes with a pencil according to its size.
- Once you drill the holes, then run the cables of each camera (each CCTV contains four cameras). Then, use fish tape at the end of the cables to attach tightly and it helps to access the cables properly.
- Now, it is time to drill the holes through walls and connect the wires to the DVR box.
Step 3: Connect DVR Box to Power Cables and Monitors
- Hikvison DVR is connected with one end of the power cable and another part should be connected with a power source. You can see a signal next to the Ethernet connection if the connection is set up properly.
- Next, Plug the Hikvison USB mouse to the USB interface and treat it as a controlling device that manages the monitor’s performance. Make sure that both the network and USB backup are working together without arising any flaws.
- Then, you get a scope to select either VGA cable or HDMI interface as per your convenience. This section is helpful to play the recorded video and plays the digital audio data.
Step 4: Combine Cameras with DVR
In this section, purchase a fresh coaxial cable that is used to create a connection between the video input and output interface. The BNC connector plays a better to perform it rather than the RCA connecting device. Moreover, you might check the entire surveillance system whether the data are stored within the device or not.
However, you must also repeat the same thing in case of installing the rest of the cameras. For an appropriate Hikvision CCTV camera installation, go for experts’ help.
Step 5: Perform Camera Testing
After finishing the installation, you must check whether the entire Hikvision camera system is monitoring properly or not. So, leave the device for 24 hours and verify its working process. If any fault is found, then try to rectify the exact problem and then resolve accordingly.
This article implies mainly on the process to perform the Hikvision CCTV camera installation effectively. Moreover, this article will help you a lot to overcome all the installation hazards with